A Complete Guide to Set up Netgear Nighthawk RAX35 AX3000 Router
Looking to set up your brand new RAX35 AX3000 AX4 WiFi 6 router? If so, look no further than our post. Here, we are going to provide you with a complete guide to perform Netgear Nighthawk RAX35 setup. Let’s take the plunge.
Supporting the latest generation WiFi 6 technology, the Netgear RAX35 AX3000 Nighthawk AX4 4-stream WiFi router offers great network capacity together with powerful and consistent signal strength to all your connected devices. With 4 WiFi streams, the RAX35 endows you with more available bandwidth and less congestion.
Without further ado, let’s get to know how to set up Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 RAX35 WiFi 6 router. Read on.
Netgear Nighthawk RAX35 Setup | AX4 AX3000
For hassle-free Netgear Nighthawk AX4 Setup (RAX35), you need to take care of the following points:
- Place your Netgear Nighthawk WiFi router in a central location of your home or workplace.
- The router must get uninterrupted power supply.
- Your computer should have a fast internet connection.
- Make sure to use an updated web browser version for Netgear Nighthawk login.
So these were some crucial things to remember. Now, get started with the Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 RAX35 router setup.
Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 Setup (RAX35) Methods
There are two ways through which you can perform Netgear Nighthawk AX4 AX3000 setup. These are:
- Web User Interface
- Nighthawk App
Both of the methods are described in detail below.
Nighthawk AX4 RAX35 Setup Using Web GUI
Let’s have a look at the steps to set up your Netgear Nighthawk AX4 WiFi router using the web GUI:
- Plug in your Nighthawk WiFi 6 router to a wall socket and power it on.
- Make a wired connection between your router and modem.
- Launch a web browser on your computer.
- You can use any browser like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, or Edge. However, be sure that the web browser is updated to the latest version.
- Now, access the default web user interface of your Nighthawk AX4 router.
- A login window will come into view, asking you for username and password.
- Fill in the asked login details.
- Once done, click on the Log In button.
- Now, the Netgear genie smart setup wizard displays.
- The wizard will walk you through the on-screen Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 RAX35 AX4 setup instructions.
As soon as you complete those setup instructions, connect all your devices to the AX4 router and enjoy seamless WiFi connectivity. Failed to set up your RAX35 router due to some technical issues? Worry not! We have got you covered! Just dial our toll-free number 1-877-930-1770 and get on-the-spot solutions.
Note: If you want to set up your RAX35 router with the Nighthawk X6 extender, then you need to complete your Netgear Nighthawk X6 Setup first and then the RAX35 setup.
Netgear RAX35 Router Setup using Nighthawk App
Using the Netgear Nighthawk app, you can easily set up and manage your AX3000 RAX35 router. Here are the steps to consider for Netgear RAX35 WiFi router setup using the app:
- Open Google Play or App Store as per the availability of your mobile device.
- Search for Netgear Nighthawk app.
- Once found, download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Now, launch the Nighthawk app.
- Go through the on-screen prompts to install your Netgear Nighthawk WiFi 6 router and connect to the internet.
That’s it! You have successfully set up your Netgear AX4 AX3000 WiFi 6 router model RAX35. Still can’t set up your RAX35 AX3000 WiFi router? Panic not! Get in touch with our knowledgeable professionals and install your router in a matter of minutes.Tags: Netgear AX3000, Netgear Nighthawk RAX35, Nighthawk AX4, Nighthawk Router